Some of the more common symptoms of endometriosis are: ->PAIN-which can be experienced before or during periods or continuously throughout the month; the pain can be a typical low pelvice cramping, pain with sexual intercourse, with bowel movements, lower back pain, or merely with movement.
- INFERTILITY-Many women have difficulty conceiving and may never become pregnant despite invasive, risky and expensive medical procedures and treatments.
- BOWEL/BLADDER COMPLICATIONS-diarrhoea, constipation, rectal pain or pain with bowel movements, symptoms of bowel obstruction or pain with voiding may occur; it has sometimes been mistaken for appendicitis
- HEAVY OR IRREGULAR BLEEDING
- FATIGUE, LOW ENERGY, DIZZINESS, HEADACHES
- LOW RESISTANCE TO INFECTION
- NAUSEA, ABDOMINAL BLOATING
- LOW GRADE FEVER
- ANGER/FRUSTRATION with chronic disease, missed time at work, decreased energy for home/family life